"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Monday, November 8, 2010

Coffee! Is the planet shaking or is it just me?



Good morning, just enjoying my first cup! I hope everyone had a good weekend. We really didn't do a whole lot of anything, but did manage to get out a few times and savour the fantastic weather we're having. I went to an upscale cafe with my daughter and then we went antiquing at Strathcona Antique Mall, another huge treasure trove. That was a lot of fun. I also watched a few movies, one in particular was Manhattan Murder Mystery last night with Woody Allen, Diane Keaton, Alan Alda & Angelica Houston. Hilarious.

A few pics from the antique mall:
This is a bookend - kind of creepy - He doesn't approve of your choice in reading material...
Now these are seriously creepy!
This winds up and the baby owl moves while music plays - darling.



No comments: