"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is your moment of Zen!


I was completely mesmerized by this amazing video.
Don't move, don't breathe and please, whatever you do, 
don't sneeze...



Hoping you have an awesome day :)

Wednesday update:
Got back home late last night- we did a fast trip to Winnipeg over the weekend...
13 hours each way... and only one (mini) argument - pretty good I think lol!
We had a great time, but are (needless to say) exhausted!
Next Tuesday I'll post some pics (I've put some up on my sidebar already) but till then, this is all :)

4 comments:

  1. All this time I have been raking up sticks in the yard when I should have been working on being famous! Indeed, this was amazing. Though the balancing in itself is mind boggling, I bet the weight of all those sticks that he has to counterbalance takes a tremendous amount of stamina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and was thinking the same thing - you can actually hear him breathing much harder towards the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing. I was afraid to move watching this...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, haha, I know what you mean - I bet the peple in the audience were afraid to throw him off!
    The thing I noticed was that even though his performance is over 8 minutes long, the time seems to fly by when you're totally absorbed in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)