"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am pretty excited with reports that filming actually began on Monday on the long-awaited Hobbit movie, ending years of delay due to funding problems, a labour dispute and Peter Jackson's hospitalization earlier this year. You can find an earlier post from 02/13/2011 here about the 'Curse of the Hobbit' and a charming video featuring Bilbo's Hobbit Walking Song. As well, see below for a link to Peter Jackson's facebook page. There's not much on here yet, a few pics, but I expect it could get very interesting as production continues.

Two New Peter Jackson Hobbit Set Pics



by THE HOBBIT on MARCH 21, 2011

Peter Jackson has just created a new Facebook profile and included two new photos from the Hobbit set as well as posting the official Start of Production announcement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)