"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Monday, March 21, 2011



Greetings & Welcome to the latest incarnation of Jane's Jewels! 


I believe this is my 4th revamp (but who's counting!?) and I know myself well enough to state that this will likely not be the last one either... lol I suppose I will put it down to my butterfly mind - a wonderful expression I came across a few weeks ago - which I feel describes my thought process perfectly. Happily flitting about, never landing on one subject for very long. Aside from the new overall look, I've added 'The Word of the Day' and 'Quote of the Day' features. Enjoy what's left of your day and thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)