"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Time Flies, Time Lapse and Time to Take Out the Garbage?

Sunday Greetings :) 

I drove by this pumpkin patch last fall in Ontario

Hard to believe, but it's October already...! Where did this year go? It literally flew by and here we are again; quickly approaching Thanksgiving, Halloween and the holiday that must not be named (not until November anyways, lol!) I guess you can tell I've been reading Harry Potter, in fact I am now into the third installment, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. These books are so much fun and the timing couldn't be better with Halloween spookiness being right around the corner. 

A pretty path at the Muttart

This past Wednesday, my daughter took me out for a lovely birthday lunch at Culina in the Muttart Conservatory. It was a gorgeous day - this time of year is amazing and I especially enjoyed the drive there; the city is so beautiful right now - if only it would last a wee bit longer... 

 Here's my birthday gift from Caroline - handmade and oh so soft :)
I will be wearing it a lot this fall and winter.

A few weeks ago I signed up with Stumble Upon. Many of you may already receive their weekly emails, but for those who don't, I highly recommend checking them out. This slideshow of shadow art was forwarded to me based on my pre-selected interests. Wow!


"Tim Noble and Sue Webster skilfully skirt the boundaries between beauty and the shadowier aspects of humanity, playing with our perceptions as well as our notions of taste. Many of their most notable pieces are made from piles of rubbish, with light projected against them to create a shadow image entirely different to that seen when looking directly at the deliberately disguised pile." Environmental Graffiti




Great detail in this one.

This video was also sent to me via Stumble Upon.
It's probably the most amazing piece of cinematography I've ever seen.



Enjoy what's left of your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)