"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spooktacular Greetings!

Just returned from a long walk; it's frightfully windy out there, but the mild air 
and gorgeous blue skies lend more of a springlike, than fallish, feel to the day. 
I managed to remember my camera today and here are a few pics, 
including ones of the home mentioned in Thursday's post.

Miaow, Miaow - what would Halloween be without a giant black cat?

Scaring up some fun!

These homeowners certainly have gotten into the spirit of the season...

This is quite gruesome if you could see it in the flesh...

This must look great under the cover of darkness...

Shelob from Lord of the Rings comes to mind...

Lol!!

At the halfway point, we refuelled at Tim Horton's;
this car came through the drive-thru :) 

5 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween displays! Some people really get into the spirit. I used to decorate a lot when my kids were very young, and it was so much fun. I don't know where that enthusiasm has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, I used to really get into it too (having excited kids helps!) Like yourself, my enthusiasm had dried up, but it's thankfully returned in the past few years.

    WebDebris, There are quite a number of fun displays - kind of makes me wish I was young enough to go around tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to live in that neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, I love the houses that go all out - this would be a great time to plan something for next year with everything at 50% off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)