"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Friday, October 7, 2011

How to Tie One On

The only reason we were able to keep going!

Harvesty Greetings everyone! We returned from our quick jaunt to Nelson, BC late last night, or early this morning - depending on how you look at it.  Our original plan was to stay in Calgary last night and visit the 'Curious Cat' antique mall this morning, (also a very promising looking one in Innisfail) but seeing as it was already nine o'clock, raining and we were still only approaching Calgary, we made the decision to keep on truckin'! I guess my curiosity will just have to wait.


The above was taken at Ellison's Market in Nelson. A very comfy, cozy place as you can see. I will share more about our trip over the next few days, but in the meantime I thought I'd pop up this fantastic video on 25 ways to tie a scarf. Last week I transferred my summer clothes to another closet and pulled out the ol' fall/winter wardrobe, including all my scarves. Like many of you, I have numerous scarves which (if I'm honest) don't seem to get worn year after year. Oftentimes it comes down to not knowing how to wear them. Many times I've tied and retied a scarf I really wanted to wear that day, only to give up when I couldn't get it just right. Maybe I'm too fussy. Fighting with one on Wednesday morning in Nelson, I sourced out this great video and was soon on my way; proudly displaying my creation :)



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)