"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving


Since marrying and moving halfway across the country, I have spent very few Mother's Days with my mom, but she is here this year and we are having a wonderful time together. A few pics from our walk this morning and very shortly we are off to my daughter's who is preparing supper for us. I am feeling totally spoiled and loving it :)




It was quite breezy! lol


fyi: Mondays with Mireille is on hold for another week :)

Hoping you enjoy what's left of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, moms are the best (that includes us :)

    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your mom and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha :) I trust your day was also a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)