"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Every spring is the only spring - a perpetual astonishment.  ~Ellis Peters

Greetings! I'm back...:)

A few pics from my walk this morning. This pond is ten minutes from my house. Yesterday afternoon there were two Canada geese hanging about, but (of course) I had forgotten my camera :( I was amazed how close I was able to get to them, so I was really hoping they would still be around today...but alas they seem to have moved on. 





This little Red Wing seemed to be posing for the camera!



By the time I returned home it was already threatening rain and soon proceeded to pour buckets. I had been planning to clean up my yard a bit this afternoon, as it is in desperate need of a good raking - hopefully that will happen tomorrow. The quote below just about sums it up for today. 


In the spring I have counted one hundred and thirty-six different kinds of weather inside of four and twenty hours.  ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)