"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Thursday, April 7, 2011


My new coffee mug is out to get me. If you recall, I dropped my last one around two weeks ago. Imagine my delight when I found the exact same one last Wednesday. Little did I know it was the other half of an evil set of twins... So far I have had at least four close-calls where this one has attempted to commit the unspeakable! I now tremble in fear each time I refill. Sadly, I suspect it is only a matter of time before my two mugs are reunited in that great ceramic pile in the sky... 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...that was funny :) Let's hope this mug sticks around for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha, Ever notice that if you really like something, that is invariably the item that is going to get stained, cracked or lost?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)