"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

We're Getting There!


I really wish I'd seen this cute summary from the Old Farmer's 2011 Almanac sooner. February is almost over, but I thought I'd post it anyways. I'll post the one for March once we turn the page. Overall it turns out to be close to accurate for this month - we did have a couple of ridiculously warm periods followed by the inevitable bitter cold. If this little ditty continues to hold true, we should experience another warming trend in the next few days. I have my fingers crossed: right now we are sitting at -14C!

Groundhog cowers:
sunshine, 
then showers.
Too warm for storms.
Mercury plummets,
fingers turn numb:
It's frigid air.
Pleasurable, 
then unmeasurable 
out there!
Starting to drip --
it's a pip!
Wet 'n' wild,
but mild.


No comments: