"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Taste of Spring?

As you can see, Aslan has lost his crown for the time-being. We had very lovely weather for much of last week and our snow cover diminished considerably. It's cold again (-12C) but we've yet to receive any more flurries to replace what was lost - save for a light dusting yesterday. Early this morning we were actually bordering on overheating in our car, just from the sun's warmth. And it was so bright - I'd swear I was part vampire. It was divine. I know it's only February 6th, but I can feel spring is on her way.


This is a very weathered wall hanging on my patio.
I love the patina Mother Nature has created on it.







No comments: