"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sisterhood



I dedicate this to the women in my life; you are all dear to me.

On Valentine’s Day,
when I think of the people
I care about and value,
you are at the top of the list.
Like a rainbow
glistening through the rain,
like a glowing green spring
after a cold gray winter,
you are a joy and a delight.
Like a good book, a cozy fire,
or a cup of cocoa (with marshmallows),
you are a comfort to me.
I appreciate you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet sentiments this Valentine's Day. You are also so very dear to me. I'm so very glad you are a big part of my life.

    Which chocolate is mine?.....lol

    The scene you created is just lovely! Flowers, fruit, coffee, chocolate, birdies and a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your eyes would stray to the chocolates...lol
    Lots of love, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mum,
    You are the sweetest. I am the coco cup with marshmellows...mmmm Have the greatest love day. because you chaulked full of it. Thanks for teaching me how to love.

    xoxoxoxo

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline, You definitely are the marshmellow in my cup of cocoa xxoo All my love, Mom

    ReplyDelete