"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Glimpses Into a Tiny World...




This video is amazing and I love the musical accompaniment.

The above were all taken one afternoon last week.
I have really been admiring the beauty in the ordinary of late;
the stunning combinations of form, light, shadow, color and texture...

I spent the better part of this afternoon reading in my office garden shed,
the leaves are very rustley this time of year and I found I'd dozed off a number of times!

I'm now halfway through this book.
Just as summer turns to fall and then fall to winter;
our lives are also made up of seasons.
This has been a fascinating, thought-provoking read.

I look forward to reading this next.

My new-years resolution was "to actively read more non-fiction"
A resolution I'm glad I made - and actually kept.

Hoping you are enjoying a very relaxing long-weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)