"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mid-Afternoon In Edmonton



I find there are two kinds of people; those who love Woody Allen movies, and those who don't quite get what all the fuss is about. I consider myself fortunate to be amongst those in the first camp. Last night a good friend and I took in Midnight in Paris, Woody's latest romantic comedy, and likely to be considered one of his best I might add. It was funny, sweet, quirky and of course, a feast for the eyes.


Here's 'Mid-Afternoon in Edmonton' 

I pass this lovely garden quite often;
I'd love to glimpse what's waiting around the corner...
I keep seeing faces in trees...
Yes, some leaves are already turning - our August was quite dry.
This scene will be all too real in a few short weeks...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)