"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Just Wiggled By To Say I Love You!

There was the sweetest surprise waiting for me in my garden yesterday morning!


Kind of hard to tell which end is up... lol!

Simply beautiful :)

After I'd taken these, I spied another little friend in what's left of my shasta daisies.


Today they are nowhere to be seen...

We are having glorious weather. 
Despite the fact that summer is ending, 
I love this time of year and look forward to the bounties of fall...
... the cornucopia of color, woolen sweaters, pumpkins, Thanksgiving...
 and Halloween - my favorite holiday xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)