"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Monday, December 6, 2010

'Tis the Season





Well I broke down yesterday and ventured into my first stores this Christmas season. Needless to say I am exhausted and yes, I was wearing sensible shoes. I had already ordered one gift online and that's certainly the way to go. However, you still need to physically get in there at some point, if only for wrapping paper. I accomplished quite a bit, including picking out cards, which seem to take me a long time as I tend to read them all and then can't make a decision. Here is my 'general' card for this season. It's Sucre A La Creme by Pierre Belvedere out of Montreal and you can't get much more Canadian than maple fudge.




It's Mitten Tree Day

Did you notice whooo's on the mittens!



It's also Put On Your Own Shoes Day
and I suggest sensible ones if you are heading into the stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)