"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Daze

It's been quite a while since my last post. We are presently hunkered down with our noses to the window, dreaming of warmer days...


These were taken late yesterday afternoon


Not a soul in sight; the world was silent


I felt as though I'd wandered into Narnia...






This magpie certainly had a lot to say - perhaps he was looking for a handout?
It must be hard scratching up a living in this frozen land.


Brrrrr.... 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, we missed your postings.
    This picture of the lantern/lamp should be on a Christmas card or made into a hanging picture, its just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, it was a lovely walk - snow and all :)

    ReplyDelete