"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm supposed to be taking the weekend off from all my blogging....but I can't stop!!
Yesterday I watched a lot of movies: The Lost Boys, Signs, The Mothman Prophecies and bits and pieces of the Exorcist - one movie I still can't watch for long without changing the channel!

Here are a few of my favorites from childhood and two links to the best and worst halloween candy as rated in a poll this week.

The best - now they are 'Candy Sticks' - so not nearly as tasty! 
Wax lips - definitely one of my all-time faves
These are on the 'worst' list - but I loved them
The last ones to be eaten lol
How we adored the little cloth bag they came in
Wax sticks - the 'flavour' lasted a whole 3 seconds!
Pixy sticks
These are the bags I remember getting homemade popcorn in

Ah yes, and who could forget the dreaded apple?!

Happy Hauntings!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)