"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Thursday, October 28, 2010

You know you're Canadian:

If you design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit!

After the lovely rain I blogged about on Sunday, the next morning we woke up to snow!  I had been expecting it to melt by now, but it's still there...  We are supposed to warm up over the next few days, hopefully it will, as Halloween is coming.



By the way, never go to Goodwill on a Sunday.  There were soooo many people that I could have sworn I was in Walmart.  Needless to say, I found no treasures amongst all the elbows.  Yesterday afternoon was much better and I'll share my finds over the next few days.

I love black humour.  This book of Halloween poems I found yesterday is great.  I love the retro colour scheme and illustrations.  It's not exactly bedtime reading for your toddler in anticipation of the 'big day'. (click on each photo for a closer look)









1 comment: