The above painting is the creation of my friend Jinnaya.
I wonder what that cat is up to... no good, I suspect!
Do you really want or need to know any more about me?
Lol, I didn't think so, but I was tagged last week by Diane at Always Crave Cute, so here we go:
I have many favourites, one being the Viola because they each have their own 'face.'
When you get a bunch of them together, they look like gossipy busybodies!
2. Approximately how many books do you have in your house? That's a good question, I've never actually counted. I used to purge every few years, but don't anymore, preferring to hoard them instead.
3. Do you like to shop better online or at a physical store? I don't enjoy shopping, (thrifting doesn't fall under my definition of shopping) so if I know exactly what I want, then online for sure.
4. Are you the kind of person that likes to make lists or do you just wing it? Lists.
5. If you have a pet, do you let it sleep on your bed? Yes - she demands it!
6. Do you prefer to cook or would you rather order in, or pick up something prepared at the store? On a day to day basis I much prefer home cooking, but always enjoy 'fine dining' when the opportunity presents itself.
7. Do you have a favorite Holiday? Halloween, hands down.
8. Do you like traditional or modern art and furnishings? Traditional.
9. Who is your favourite artist or musician? Neil Young.
10. Do you remember what your favourite childhood book was?
A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.
11. What was the best piece of advice you ever received? "This too shall pass." My mother always said this to me growing up - and I remind myself of it when life gets overwhelming.
Now, I'm supposed to come up with eleven questions of my own and tag eleven of you. I prefer instead to put out the invitation to anyone who wants to play along...
1. Tell me about your nighttime attire - silk nightie, pj's, paint splattered t-shirt & track-pants or au naturale?
2. What is your current favourite tv show?
3. Bathe or shower?
4. Morning-person or night-owl?
5. What is that one snack that you'll hide (hoard ;) from the rest of your family for yourself?
6. If you could choose one super power, what would it be?
7. Do you chew your nails or clip them?
8. Who do you consider to be the most influential person of the 20/21st century?
9. What would you invent if you had the know-how?
10. Which sense would you give up if you had to: vision or hearing?
11. What was your favourite cereal as a child?